4 x 4 Routes
– 4×4 Routes: This can be done either with your own vehicle or by booking a trip with our Cruiser which has seats on the back for 6 people. Price R600*(Prices subject to change) per trip.
– On the 4×4 Routes the following animals can be seen:
- Spring buck
- Pygarg (Ribbok)
- Capricorn (Steenbok)
You can either take along your own food and facilities, or we can cater for you. Please inquire with management for
Outdoor pool and farm animals
– Our outdoor swimming pool with the Karoo nature is ideal with families enjoying our extra hot weather. The pool also has an outdoor braai that can be used by our guests. A trampoline on the grass is there for kids’ entertainment.
– Farm animals to be viewed:
- Miniature Goats
- Be sure to keep an eye out for our tame zebra!
There are various hiking trails on the farm suitable for both beginners and visitors with more advanced fitness levels. For those with a more adventurous spirit there’s ample mountain biking trails also ranging from beginner level to the more advanced.
Walking and Cycling
Come and walk or cycle one or all of our very scenic routes, because of their high elevation on the farm.You might also be fortunate to see some of the game that roam freely on the farm.Cyclists are advise to have a reasonable level of fitness because of some steep inclines.We can promise you that it will be a experience that you will not easily forget